Saturday, November 26, 2016

Christmas Time at Elisabeth Bell's World!

We are only a month out from Christmas, can you believe it... And that time will no doubt fly by.
It is time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and because it is nearly Christmas we have decided to combine Nov and December challenges so you have 2 months to enter....

Due to only just getting a printer this card was made fairly quickly so it is CAS. Elisabeth Bell recently sent this image out Gingerbread Man corner as a freebie (because I have signed up to her Free Creative E-book. So I decided to create a frame with the image, I coloured it with tria markers and glitter pens then just added the sentiment.
I hope that you will join us for our extended challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!