Thursday, October 16, 2014

Getting Wordy On It at Southern Girls challenge!

It is time for a new challenge at Southern Girls challenge and our theme this week is "Getting Wordy On" it so we want to see words somewhere on your project. We have some fabulous sponsors this challenge:


I used Ginger set from Dilly Beans and here is what I created:
I know I have been creating a few black and white images with a pop of colour but I do like the look of them and this one is no exception. I created the background paper using the words and xo's from the Ginger set, which I mounted on black and red card stock. I coloured the Ginger in with tria markers and glitter pens, then also mounted her on black and red cardstock. The heart embellishments were also part of the Ginger Set, then I finished it off with a couple of buttons.
I hope that you can join us over the next 3 weeks at Southern Girls Challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
* Paper Pretties - Friendship
* Creative Card Crew - Use Black Cardstock
* Glitter and Sparkle - Include some Black and White
* Whimsy Stamps - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alethea, I am so loving your new blog look it looks fabulous. Another gorgeous card too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so clever creating the paper. Love the Black and White with the pops of red too. Really striking. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!