Saturday, June 14, 2014

Little Friends!

It is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's blog and today I have created a card using Elisabeth Bell's Little Friends from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.

I went with a black and white theme because I found a paper that I really wanted to use and thought that Little Friends would look beautiful on it, but I changed my mind and used the opposite side of the paper.:) The striped paper is a fancy pants design paper, then I used some black and white scraps which I used a punch on then punched out flowers. I added some ribbon and some buttons and added diecut flowers and pearls! I finished it off by adding the black rhinestones! 
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful monochrome card and love the image and the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!