Sunday, March 16, 2014

Love You, Miss You!

It's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's Blog and I decided to make something nice and simple for an upcoming holiday - a Bag Tag using the image - Love You, Miss You from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.


I used paintnet to turn the image into a png file so that I could layer it on to the  striped paper. I then just added a couple of flowers and coloured in the flowers on the image! For the back of the tag I just added what I thought would be good to have on a tag. Not sure how about having the address on their but I can always leave it blank. I inked around the edge with black soot distress ink. I then attached the two sides together and laminated the tag. Then finished it off by punching a hole in the top and adding a ribbon.
Be sure to stop by the Digi Bell's blog daily for more inspiration using Elisabeth Bell digi images. And be sure to stop by The Digi Bell's Blog on Friday for our monthly Blog Hop featuring the latest Elisabeth bell digi image.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag Alethea, love the little cutie too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!