Saturday, February 1, 2014

Merry Weather at The Digi Bell's!

Super quick post to share with you as it's just after 1am here and I really need to go to bed! It's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's blog and I've used Merry Weather from Elisabeth Bell's digi collection

I coloured Merry Weather in with tria markers and inked around the edge with ink! Didn't really have a plan when colouring this image but then decided to make a starburst card and use up some of my scraps. I just love how these cards look!! I added ribbon, flowers, buttons and rhinestones and the sentiment! I then finished it off with kindyglitz and crystal effects on the water on the image...
Don't forget there is a challenge going on at the moment over at the Elisabeth Bell's World challenge blog. We love to see your creations using any EB image from any company she designs for .


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Alethea! I love all the pretty Spring colors and the great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Alethea, I love this little image and the starburst background is fabulous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!