Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas Bell's!!

Goodevening (actually technically morning here) It's my turn to post over on the Digi Bell's post! Today I have a CAS card to share with you.

I have used Christmas Bell's from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection. I coloured her in with tria markers and added rock candy distress stickles to the fur on her coat. I did some faux stitching around the edge of the card, stuck Christmas Bell's down and added the sentiment which is from Whiff of Joy and is also by Elisabeth Bell. To finish I added the rhinestones.
I really do like the simple look with a bit of sparkle!!
Thanks for stopping by.
 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Alethea, I do love the beautiful image and the sentiment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!