Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Digi Bell's September Blog Hop.


Hello and Welcome to The Digi Bell's September blog hop showcasing Elisabeth Bell's newest digi. She is absolutely adorable and reminds me of my childhood and someone very close to my heart and I fell in love with her immediately and I know  you will too! So before I introduce you to our sweet new Elisabeth Bell digi let's get the formalities out of the way. If you have stumbled across this hop and would like to join in then please head to the start at The Digi Bell's blog... If you are already hopping along and you have arrived from Lisa's blog then you are on the right track!
Alrighty then, formalities out of the way let's introduce you to

**Apple Berry**
Isn't she the sweetest?? I think she is! I coloured Apple Berry in with tria markers. You can't really see but I actually printed off the basket twice so that I could 3d it. I wanted the image to stand out so I used plain card stock and just used a embossing for a bit of depth! I die cut the oval, some flowers and a flourish, added a apple button (I couldn't find a red one but I actually quite like the green), the ribbon and the rhinestones!!
Well that is it from me but there is plenty more inspiration so head on over to Lynda's blog and be blow away with her gorgeous creation! If you would like this image right now she is available from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection,
Happy hopping!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Alethea! I love the sunny colors and cute image! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alethea, this is one bright and cheerful card. Loving this new image and your design. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alethea, you've so beautifully showcased Elisabeth's newest sweetheart! When your page loaded, it was like a burst of sunshine! The yellow is lovely. The sweet button is a beautiful accent. Apple Berry is a doll and looks perfect next to that adorable sentiment. :o) Wonderful creation! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in her yellow dress, just love this little cutie
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooo cute and fresh! Love it. I also adore the die cuts you have used on it. I'm your latest follower and can't wait to see your next creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy card! The color just makes you smile! Love the yellow and I do very little yellow but now it makes me want to run home after work and do a yellow card. That green apple in the corner is perfect. A GREAT embellishment on an adorable card! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!