Friday, September 20, 2013

Day two sneaky peeks at Crafty Sentiments!

Hello and Welcome to day 2 of the sneaky peaks at Crafty Sentiments! Did you like yesterdays new image... the DT col0ured her in so many delightful colours, making her look so different in each creation!!
Today's image I think is more Halloween focussed, so I decided to make a little door hanger!
This is Witches Broom!!

I coloured Witches Broom  in with tria markers and added kindyglitz to the ribbons in her hair and on some of the candy in her cauldron. The image behind  is a paper from Polka Doodles new halloween download bundle. I printed it out twice so that I could cut up one of them to use to layer it for some dimension. I went over the spider web with a black glitter pen to give it some sparkle (although in this picture it looks silver.) I added crystal effects to the bats and the bat sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments!! It fit perfect wit this cute little scene!!
We have one more sneak peek for you tomorrow so be sure to come back then. Don't forget to go to the Crafty Sentiments inspiration blog for more inspiration from the DT!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow This Is Fab And What A Great Background. Love Her Brought Orange Dress Think This Is Going To Be My New Favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Alethea, love the scene you have created which works so well with the cute image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!