Monday, August 19, 2013

Sketch 46 at Seems a Little Sketchy!


This is my second post for today that has been pre-scheduled so hopefully it posts without a hitch!
it's time for a new sketch at Seems a Little Sketchy and we have the fabulous Squigglefly sponsoring us! WE had some cute images to use for this challenge but I decided to make a sympathy card with the rose! Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
 
 
I flipped the sketch too fit my image. I kept this to a simple design because I didn't think it needed to be busy! I coloued I the rose with a black shimmer chalk just to give it a bit of colour, I then went over the rose with  crystal effects. I actually cut the rose out, then layered it with foam dots back into the paper  I had cut it from. I used the eyelet border punch, then threaded black and white twine through it! I used rik rak ribbon then just added the corners, rhinestones and the sentiment.
I hope you'll join us at Seems A Little Sketchy this week!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!