Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Make it Girly at Crafty Sentiments (GDT)

It's time for  new challenge at Crafty Sentiments and this week our theme is make it Girly!! Easy right? Well come and join us!! As always there is a fab prize up for grabs.

 I used Sweet Butterfly and coloured her with tria markers. I used papers from the kaisercraft Candy Lane paper pad and coloured the image to match it!!  I used lots of different shapes, added some pre-made die cuts from the paper pad, then added some ribbon, buttons, rhinestones and the die cut butterfly!!
I hope that you'll join in the fun this week at Crafty Sentiments!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful papers and embellishments. The image is just a cutie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!