Friday, August 2, 2013

Birthday Girl at Polka Doodles

 Ooopsss clearly I didn't get the memo about this Polka Doodles challenge..LOL! Originally when it was set we were to make an invitation for a girl so I wrote that down on my DT calendar and although I have checked the challenge a number of times, I somehow missed the change! So I have made a birthday invitation for a girl, which I actually really struggled with because I don't have girls so have never had to design a girls birthday invitation! Anyway, it is done!! :)
As always there are some fab prizes up for grabs - including the new Bonbon Belles Cd and the new Angelberry Christmas CD!


 

 I used the Double Sprinkle of Kraft CD for the paper, the pre-coloured image and the butterflies and I got the flowers off the Sundae of Seasons cd. I then added a few embellishments! The image and butterflies are on foam dots to the invitation a bit of depth! For the  inside of the invitation I used the same paper from the Double Sprinkle of Kraft CD and I made up the words for the pretend birthday!

You can get these two cd's from the Polka Doodles store where you will also find loads of digital collections for instant download.
Well that's it from me... Hope you can join us this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alethea this is gorgeous, love the image and a wonderful invitation.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!