Friday, July 5, 2013

Make your own background at Polka Doodles!

Well the kids are on holidays here in Melbourne so I have scheduled this post cos I'm not sure where I am (that sounds weird - lol). And this being scheduled means I have been super organised ( a rare thing for me) :)
So it is time for a new challenge at Polka Doodles and we challenge you to Make your Own Background Paper. As always there are some fab Polka Doodles prizes to be won! So I hope that you can play along!

 I decided to make a boys card for this challenge cos they are cards I am always short of! So I went straight to the Pretty Tuff CD Rom. I designed my own background paper using the ipod image, then printed it out on vellum. I stuck that onto a red cs base... I then cut out a small blue rectangle and rounded the corners and added a black strip for the image to sit on! I then just added some buttons and the sentiment which is also from the Pretty Tuff CD Rom.

2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect boys card with a terrific background. hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Alethea! Loving the background and the image is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!