Sunday, November 4, 2012

CAS card for the Digi Bell's!!

Wow, what a busy week it's been this past week!!! It was my youngest son's 6th Birthday yesterday so I have spent the week previous preparing for it and today it was the big clean up and playing with all his new toys so I totally forgot to get a card done for my Digi Bell's post today! So I have quickly made this CAS card which I keep thinking needs somethng else added to it (as I'm used to adding so many papers and embellishments)


I've used Sweet Sundae from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection... You can get her from HERE along with all Elisabeth's adorable digi images. I coloured her in with Tria markers. I stuck her on the card with 3d dots then stamped out the sentiment. I inked around the edges of the card then added the buttons!!
Don't forget there is a challenge going on over at the Elisabeth Bell's World blog at the moment so why not join in!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous CAS card Alethea, I think it is one of the most difficult cards to make as I too like to add embellishments galore on my cards.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!