Thursday, October 11, 2012

I love you This Much is Pretty in Pink

It's my turn to post on the Digi Bell's Blog today and with  it being Breast Cancer awareness month and LUFP running their Link Up for Pink Party, I decided to colour this Elisabeth Bell image - I Love You- up in pink... You can get this image from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection along with all her other cuties!!!
The background paper is a freebie from the LUFP page.. I inked a up a doily and added some rhinestones to it. I then pinned a BCA ribbon to it!! I coloured the image with Tria markers and added some kindyglitz for a bit of sparkle! I then added some flowers and pebbles and to finish die cut the banner and wrote LIVE on it!!!
I hope that you go and buy a few Elisabeth Bell images (cos I know you won't stop at just one) and then perhaps colour them up in pink for BCA!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Link up for Pink - Pink - BCA
* Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
* Divas by Design - Anything Goes
* Elphine House - 321 recipe (3 Flowers, 2 small pebbles and 1 ribbon)
* Simon Says Stamp - Dies and/or Punches
* A&T Emerald Faeries - Flowers

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! She's just as sweet as can be!! I adore this image and I love how you've dress her up for the cause!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    She looks like she's reaching out to give you a hug :)
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweetie, love your design and colouring, thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Althea, I love you this much on your card! It is really beautiful! Very well done! Thanks much for entering our A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge this fortnight. Nice to have you!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, especially the layers and that cute banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and it stands for such a great cause. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love how you colored her! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card, love the bunting...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous creation....thanks for joining the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. I like your coloring and that image is absolutely gorgeous. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic Card, which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!