Monday, June 18, 2012

Li'l Lillian - Painting the Town.. err Green!!

Wow, three posts in one day.. Must be something wrong with me!! LOL!! Today it's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's Blog and it seems like ages since I posted last!! i think it was nearly two weeks ago and because our blog hop was postponed it does seem like forever!!
So last night I whipped up this cute little card using Li'l Lillian which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection! I wasn't really sure what colours to go with but I had already coloured her in red so decided to go with Red! My friend Angela gave me some of her paper scraps the other day (cos I needed some kraft card stock) and found this perfect SB paper.
I coloured Li'l Lillian in with Tria markers and coloured the flowers on her dress in with a glitter pen!! I thought I'd join in the Elphine House challenge this week (Distressing or tearing) so did a bit of that then added, the twine, flowers, rhinestones and magnolia gems!! You just gotta love when a card turns out better than you had envisioned!!
Don't forget that The Digi Bell's Blog Hop is on this Friday the 22nd June, so come back then to see what gorgeousness Elisabeth has in store for you this month..:)
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Elphine House - Distressing or paper Tearing
* Stampin with the Dragon - Anything Goes
* The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
* Truly Scrumptious - Flower Power

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous I love Li'l Lillian she is so cute. Loving the papers and colours too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Leath the red is wonderful and your colouring looks amazing. Not long to go now 5 days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER SWEET! LOVE YOUR COLORING AND THAT IMAGE IS TOO CUTE!
    hUGS, DANGINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card ;o)
    Thanks for joining us at Elphine House Australia!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!