Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Anything Goes..

I have been offline for a couple of weeks as I had gone over my download usage so it took forever for pages to load but I'm back and have lots to share so I will have a few posts tonight!!! So bear with me and enjoy!!! I saw a card like this a few weeks ago and loved it so I found a template here at Mirkwood Designs and after choosing papers this is what i came up with:


I've decided to enter this into the Just Magnolia Challenge this week which is anything goes with the options of adding Beads.. I haven't added any beads but thought this was perfect for this challenge. I've also decided to enter it into a new challenge which started today ...Magnolia-licious Challenge. They want to see creations with pink and Yellow!!

Ingredients
Papers - scraps so not too sure
Colouring - Tria marker G637 and aquacrayons
Other supplies - ribbon, eyelets, kindyglitz
Until next time... Enjoy!! xx

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card shape! This is beautiful Alethea. Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog! Hope to see you here often! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I like how the paper, Tilda, and shape all coordinate! Very clever! Thanks for playing along with the new Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Be sure and play along again in 2 weeks! Linda C-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Alethea! Love the shape and the papers are perfect. Tilda is coloured so beautifully and what a great idea placing a tag with a sentiment or message in the apron pocket. Thanks for joining our first challenge at the new Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Hope to see you play along with us again soon. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Alethea what a great idea. I actually used the same image and the same paper great minds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Alethea...aren't you the cleverly creative one!!! This is the cutest shape for a card...and perfect for this darling little Tilda. I love it! So glad you joined the fun...and you're number ONE on the hit parade!! Congrats...and thanks so much for playing!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alethea,
    Love your apron shaped card and the fun papers you have used. Tilda is coloured wonderfully. Great idea to put your tag in the 'pocket'.
    Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, such a fun apron shape card for this Tilda image. Sweet yellow & pink coloring. Thanks so much for joining at Magnolia-licious Color Challenge and hope to see you again for the next one :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!