Monday, September 20, 2010

Creatalicious Challenge

 I decided to play along with the creatalicious challenge where you have to make something that has pink, brown and green in it and was going to combine it with Bizzy Becs September challenge which is cheerful Spring but decided my card wasn't really spring like. So I'll just enter it for the Creatalicious Challenge this time and I'll make another card for the Bizzy becs September challenge later on. I've not had much imagination lately so I used a sketch from The Sweet Stop to help me out!! So here is what I came up with:

I love this Sarah Kay stamp! She's so lovely to colour and comes up so different when coloured in different colour combinations. I've used American craft papers, kaisercraft patterned paper, someflowers from Bizzy Becs and not sure where the ribbon is from.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love your design and fabulous colouring!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!